Zenner Law Office
Juvenile Defense Law Firm
From Offices In Stillwater, Serving Clients In St. Paul And The Twin Cities
Call Today
Get Map & Directions

Long-Term Consequences For Juvenile Offenses

“This is juvenile court, it all goes away at age 18, doesn’t it?”

No. It doesn’t. And this is why you need an experienced juvenile defense lawyer.

Consequences of criminal offenses for juveniles and adults are serious. For juveniles, the consequences are very unique. For those who have not completed their education or entered the workforce, a criminal charge can have a negative impact.

At Zenner Law Office, in Stillwater, I help juveniles facing legal issues in St. Paul and throughout the Twin Cities metro. In my 20 years of practice, I have always focused my practice on criminal law, including juvenile defense. I handle felony charges, theft crimes, expungements, as well as adult criminal offenses.

Long-Term Consequences For Juvenile Offenses — Tougher Than You May Think

Most juveniles, and even adults, do not realize the long-term consequences of adjudication or criminal charges. It affects background checks for jobs, your ability to work with vulnerable people (such as children, the elderly and the sick) and in getting a commercial driver’s license (CDL). In addition, some offenses will follow your permanent school record and be available to those who have access to your education file.

Without proper legal representation from someone who understands the juvenile system, you risk having the maximum impact for the offense you are accused of. As your attorney, I will work to make sure that your rights are protected and seek to get the best possible outcome for your case. If a treatment program is truly necessary, I will work hard to maintain you in your home and community.

Contact Stillwater Juvenile Defense Lawyer Pat Zenner

Please contact me to schedule an initial consultation at 651-300-0082. I am happy to book consultations at a time and location that is convenient for you. My firm is located in Stillwater and I handle cases throughout the Twin Cities metro and the state of Minnesota.