Zenner Law Office
Juvenile Defense Law Firm
From Offices In Stillwater, Serving Clients In St. Paul And The Twin Cities
Call Today
Get Map & Directions

Stillwater Lawyer For Juvenile Delinquency Cases

At Zenner Law Office, I offer a wide range of services and am committed to providing comprehensive legal counsel for my clients. My firm is located in Stillwater and I handle juvenile and criminal defense cases in St. Paul and throughout the entire Twin Cities metro area.

I have more than 20 years of legal experience, all of which has been focused on juvenile defense and criminal defense. As a solo practitioner, I pride myself on providing the best possible legal services for my clients. When you hire me, you work with me the entire time. Throughout the legal process I may collaborate with other experts, such as investigators or other attorneys, but I will always be your lawyer and your advocate. You will never have to wait for answers to questions or concerns.

An Advocate For Children — Aggressive Representation For Juvenile Cases In Minnesota

I am strongly rooted in the Twin Cities area and as a mother and grandmother; I recognize the hardships that a parent and child can face if a criminal offense is not handled properly. I work hard for my clients and explore all possible legal options before determining the best legal strategy to pursue.

My practice is focused on juvenile and criminal defense cases. I frequently handle cases involving:

I will help you see the long-term consequences for juvenile offenses and explain what your legal options are for protecting your rights. My goal as your lawyer is not only to help you by providing sound legal guidance, but to help you or your child get on the right track and to stay out of the juvenile or criminal system in the future.

Contact An Experienced Stillwater Attorney For Juvenile Delinquency And Related Cases

I offer free initial consultations and am happy to schedule meetings at a time that is convenient for you. Please contact my firm by calling 651-300-0082 or by completing a short online contact form.